There are just three steps to become a member of MAP's High Five Club:
(1.) Believe in the MAP gang ...
BOOM! That's it. We cherish all levels of support, no matter what your means or budget.
(2.) Donate at least $5.00 ...
(3.) Bask in our love.
This new donation interface doesn't reflect donations prior to 3/26/17.
=> Total High Five Clubbers (as of 3/26): 66 members
=> Total $ raised in 2017 (as of 3/26): $970
MAP Theatre is a nomadic, independent and not-for-profit producing company with deep roots in the Seattle community. MAP favors local work and comedy that hurts a bit. We find strength and satisfaction in a collaborative process with all team members at the table. MAP's goal is to relish the creative journey from process to product and continuously push the boundaries of traditional theatre by busting the stereotypes of what and who theatre is for. With that in mind, MAP actively strives to reduce the barriers to live theatre.
DECLARATION OF PRINCIPLES:
* MAP chooses quality over quantity.
* MAP has boldly transitioned to a completely Name-Your-Own-Price ticketing model and strives to eliminate ticketing fees.
* MAP cultivates atypical theatregoers to encourage them to consider theatre as a regular entertainment option.
* MAP is dedicated to the openness and transparency of the creative process, and welcomes participation.
* MAP encourages passionate discussion and makes every effort to elicit and facilitate this conversation whenever possible.